- Sabe-se que a Língua Inglesa está presente em todos os países do mundo inteiro. As marcas do quadro ao lado se encontram no Best Global Brands, que é responsável pela pesquisa das 100 marcas de maior valor no mundo. Diante dessa pesquisa, aponte as marcas que fazem parte do seu cotidiano escritas em inglês.
2. Read the text and answer the questions in English in your notebook. (Leia o texto e responda as perguntas em inglês em seu caderno.)
Marcos is a doctor. He looks after sick people. He usually gets up at six thirty (6:30). Today, he is late, it is 7 o’clock and he is still at home. He usually goes to work by bus, but today he is driving his car. Now, it is seven fifteen (7:15) and he is driving his car.
He always arrives at the hospital at half past seven (7:30), but today he is getting at the hospital at seven forty-five (7:45).
He always has lunch at midday (12 o’clock). It is midday, but he is not having lunch. He is taking care of sick patients.
a) What does Marcos do?
b) What time does he usually get up?
c) How does he usually go to work?
d) What is he doing at midday today?
3. Mark an X TRUE or FALSE according to the text. (Marque um X no verdadeiro ou falso de acordo com o texto.
4. You noticed, in the text, that the verbs are in the Simple Present or in the Present Continuous. (Vocês observaram, no texto, que os verbos estão no Simple Present ou no Present Continuous.) Now, it is your time to rewrite these sentences in the graphic below. (Agora, é a sua vez de reescrever essas sentenças no gráfico a seguir.)
5. Look at the pictures and answer the questions in English. (Olhe as figuras e responda as perguntas em inglês.)
a) What are they doing now?
b) Are they watching TV?
c) Is he working at a bank?
d) What is he doing at this moment?
e) Is she dancing?
f) What is she doing?