Let’s watch a video about Imperative!!
Now, let’s watch a video about Possessive case!!
And now Let’s watch a video about Possessive Adjectives!!
Would you like to visit a zoo? (Você gostaria de visitar um zoológico?) Let’s read about the rules!
General safari rules:
- Never feed the animals. If animals learn to associate food with humans they can become aggressive, food could make them ill and it disrupts their natural habits.
- Never chase the animals in your vehicle (or on foot!), and remember that animals always have the right of way.
- Don’t throw any litter at all, even biodegradable stuff.
- Remember that wild animals are unpredictable and dangerous. Don’t take any risks.
- Don’t pick any flowers or vegetation.
- Don’t disturb other park visitors – they all have the same rights as you.
Disponível em: https://safarisafricana.com/safari-rules/ Acesso em 29 de set. de 2020. (Adaptado)
1- Answer these questions in English.
a) What disrupts the animals’ habits?
b) Who always has the right of way?
c) Are wild animals unpredictable and dangerous?
d) Do the other park visitors have the same rights as you?
2- Pode-se afirmar que General safari rules é um texto
a) ( ) narrativo, pois relata acontecimentos marcantes do passado no safari.
b) ( ) descritivo, visto que detalha os aspectos de um determinado safari.
c) ( ) injuntivo, pois tem como objetivo instruir os leitores sobre as regras do funcionamento do safari.
d) ( ) dissertativo, uma vez que apresenta uma opinião sobre os elementos do safari.
Easy Brazilian Lemonade
- 2 lemons
- 3 cups of water
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of ice cubes
Wash lemons thoroughly. Cut ends off and discard, then slice into about 8 pieces.
Place lemons, water, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk in a blender. Pulse 5 times. Strain mixture through a sieve into a large pitcher. Serve over ice.
Disponível em: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/222344/easy-brazilian-lemonade/ Acesso em 22 de set. de 2020. (Adaptado)
3- Are the sentences TRUE (T) or FALSE (F)?
a) ( ) You need 2 cups of water to make this lemonade.
b) ( ) You have to discard the ends off the lemons.
c) ( ) The first thing to do is to wash lemons thoroughly.
d) ( ) There are seven ingredients in this recipe.
4- Answer these questions in English.
a) What does the teacher have to do with the class?
b) What does the teacher have to do on the board?
c) Who is the winning team?
Disponível em: https://www.pinterest.ru/amp/pin/859695016355918084/ Acesso em 30 de set. de 2020.
5- Now, it’s time to play the “Stop the Bus” game. You can play with your family. (Agora, é hora de jogar o jogo (Stop the Bus”. Você pode jogar com a sua família.)
6- Retire do texto os verbos que estão no Imperative.
You can print this lesson.